Living and leaving a legacy is more than just physical property or money. It’s about something far more important: passing on your roots, your family history, and your values. As wealth advisors and experienced estate planning lawyers, we have the privilege to not only help you grow your wealth but to help you see it comprehensively and holistically. We can help you implement simple or complex strategies to manage the physical assets that you pass on, in addition to intangible assets, such as values and purpose. We orchestrate these strategies across family, wealth, business, and philanthropic disciplines, so that you live for now but plan for tomorrow.
Our process involves assessing your assets and goals; analyzing the impact of succession and prevailing tax laws on those assets and goals; and developing and executing a comprehensive and integrated estate plan that accomplishes your goals. Areas of consideration include:
- Formation and capitalization of family business entities, including limited partnerships, LLCs, and closely-held corporations
- Intergenerational trust and succession planning
- Integrated and personalized asset protection strategies
- Domestic and Offshore options
- Complex philanthropic transfer vehicles, including grantor-retained annuity trusts and other split interest entities
- Fractional interests and valuation discount planning